Today we are releasing a new update to address a number of performance based issues associated with a previous version of the game engine. This includes a memory leak discovered in a beta version of the engine.
In addition to this there are a number of changes, better object placement detection and new discoveries on the island.
– Version 1.2.0 –
- Fixed bug when placing objects which would not display some blocked paths
- Fixed bug with npcs not displaying correctly sometimes when loading a game
- Fixed bug with world generator causing an error on initial load
- Statues now give a random, high level item when discovering them
- Fixed an issue with surfaces drawing incorrectly when loading a game
- Added multi-touch to item pick-up and inventory items to allow much smoother movement and consumable use
- Fixed error when collecting some resources
- Added sounds to menu options buttons
- Added save option when exiting the game
- Fixed potential bug with character creation
- Fixed bug with raft not moving when rebinding controls
This update will be rolled out shortly and will be available for both free and paid version of A Tale of Survival across all currently available platforms and marketplaces.