After a short break in development we are back with a new update for A Tale of Survival! This update boasts an redesigned and cleaner interface, new game-play mechanics and as always performance improvements and bug fixes.
We are constantly reading your comments and thoughts on the game and if you have anything you would like to share please feel free to contact us.
Here are the changes –
– Version 1.1.89 (10-2-15)
• Fixed bug with interact button when using ladder to climb into dungeons
• Resources can now be harvested by clicking on them
• Fixed bug with cliff steps not being walk able
• Reduced texture swaps by up to 30% for better performance
• Torch now requires stick and two coal to craft instead of wool cloth
• Fixed bug with targeting system not calculating priorities correctly
• Added new splash screen
• Worlds now generate with a pool of water surrounding them
• Fixed a long standing issue with the auto-tiling system ignoring some tile corners
• Fishing catch text now accurately displays catch details
• Fixed bug with some interaction objects not working correctly
• Reduced number of golems that spawn on each map
• Increased size of ground items by 0.2
• Redesigned GUI to be far more minimalistic
• Redesigned crafting GUI for faster crafting
• Reduced number of apples that spawn by 25%
• Fixed bug with ghosts sometimes staying alive after night
• The minimap has now been removed
• Fixed bug with crafting menu sometimes activating joystick
• Seeds now randomly spawn on the map
• Wooden planks will now randomly spawn in water
• Seeds now randomly spawn across the map
• Added new weather effects toggle to options menu
• Added new food item, potato stew!
• NPCS will now avoid campfires at night!
• Added new rain and snow effects
• Movement is now slowed when it is raining