I am extremely excited to announce that Amethlion has just released on steam, what a way to enjoy a bank holiday huh? Amethlion is now bigger and better than ever thanks to all your feedback and ideas over the past few weeks.
Get amethlion on Steam now! – Store.steampowered.com
Here is the latest changes up to the windows release –
- Butterfly nets can now be crafted
- Fixed bug effecting gathering resources durability not counting correctly
- Explosives now stack and have a value
- Fixed bug with dark goblins clipping through walls
- Fixed bug with the king possibly passing you two wilderness passes
- Beards now correctly draw over armour in the game menu!
- Adjusted taming slightly, fixed several bugs with the stable system
- Rat tails are now tradeable and have a value
- Fixed ‘A Cook’s Quest’ quest log text
- Fixed bug with the Explosive Rescue quest
- Fixed bug with the House for sale quest that would take payment before completing
- Added temporary emitter sound fix until next engine update