After a few weeks of the site being offline we are finally back!
We are extremely excited to announce that will shortly be releasing details on our latest game that has been in development for just over a year, so stay tuned for that!
Have a great weekend!
I am extremely excited to announce that Amethlion has just released on steam, what a way to enjoy a bank holiday huh? Amethlion is now bigger and better than ever thanks to all your feedback and ideas over the past few weeks.
Get amethlion on Steam now! – Store.steampowered.com
Here is the latest changes up to the windows release –
- Butterfly nets can now be crafted
- Fixed bug effecting gathering resources durability not counting correctly
- Explosives now stack and have a value
- Fixed bug with dark goblins clipping through walls
- Fixed bug with the king possibly passing you two wilderness passes
- Beards now correctly draw over armour in the game menu!
- Adjusted taming slightly, fixed several bugs with the stable system
- Rat tails are now tradeable and have a value
- Fixed ‘A Cook’s Quest’ quest log text
- Fixed bug with the Explosive Rescue quest
- Fixed bug with the House for sale quest that would take payment before completing
- Added temporary emitter sound fix until next engine update