I am extremely excited to announce that Amethlion version 1.1.8 now is now available! This update brings in some new NPC’s, items and several important fix’s.
Here is what has changed –
- The catacombs has been slightly re-modeled!
- Tombs inside the catacombs are now solid
- Reduced health of rats by 40%
- Fixed bug that stopped vials from crafting
- Added new NPC, Andrew the healer!
- Increased sand stack size from 10 to 25
- Added water lillies to several maps
- Fixed bug that prevented the ‘Royal meeting’ quest from being completed
- Sound settings now update without clicking apply
- Added spider attack sound
- Reduced durability damage on all tools slightly
- Added rune hatchet and rune pickaxe rare drops!
As always we would love to hear your feedback, suggestions and ideas.
That is all for today,
I am extremely happy to announce that version 1.1.7 of Amethlion is now available. This version features several bug fixes, a new enemy type as-well as improved controls.
Here are the full patch notes –
- Added a vial of a time quest log text
- Traps can now be avoided using the dash ability
- Added new ‘Ghast’ NPC!
- Added banana tree!
- Expanded pirate cove slightly
- Fixed bug where chests could potentially contain millions of coins
- Fixed some missing walls in the farmhouse
- Fixed bug with some NPC re-spawn timers activating too soon
- Joystick can now be activated anywhere on the screen
Fixed floating torch bug
Added level requirements for weapon crafting
Added smithing experience for crafting weapons experience
Fixed crafting menu flicker and tab remembrance
Solids no longer block player when following and npc
Changed all instances to use layers instead of depth – this should stop all flickering
Increased Gork health and damage by 10 and 2 respectively
Fixed and improved respawn on npcs and resources
Increased damage of mushroom and reduced health
Fireworks can only be used at night now
Added quest text for ‘The hawks have landed’ quest
Added leaderboards to main screen (ios and android)
Added food store vendor
Added Agate and Amethyst ring crafting options to Citadel blacksmith
You can now re-buy a chef hat from the citadel chef
Added random detail generation to waterfall map
Added Amethyst and jade spawns to random dungeons
Added ‘quest points’ to minimap tab
– version 0.0.25 –
Fixed bug near bastion mines which meant creatures could spawn in walls
Fixed missing collision box near bastion farmhouse
Fixed some issues with resources spawning on paths in the bastion
Improved enemy depth sorting
Improved enemy collision with resources
Improved resource depth sorting, added alpha switch when behind resources
Fixed played depth on death
Fixed bug with text overlay showing multiple items on quest completion
Added several new gork spawns to the swamps!
Gork destroyer quest now teaches the flare ability instead of float
The butterfly hunter quest now unlocks the ‘Float’ Ability!
Fixed bug that prevented butterflies from being caught
Removed starting items from character creation in story mode, only levels apply
Reduced damage of slime boss by 50%
Added slightly more water details in the bastion
All resources are now solid
Fixed chest durability bar alignment
Added ‘Store in chest’ sound
Added level requirements to backend crafting calculation – rolled out to armor and weapons only currently
Improved crafting screen, now stores scroll position on failed craft and reduced flicker
Crafting can now give experience