Say hello to version 1.3.0 of A Tale of Survival! This version features a few key bug fixes, new in-app purchasable re-spawns and optimisations!
-Version 1.3.0 –
- Fixed bug which would allow multitudes of poison dot to be added to the player
- Fixed bug with some enemies multiplying on save
- Fixed bug with cave walls disappearing in dungeons
- Added new (IAP) revive option
- Reduced world population load time by 30%
- Fixed bug when entering dungeon dungeon which could cause a infinite loop
- Improved stair placement in dungeons
- Fixed issue with free version leader boards not displaying correctly
- Fixed bug with resources sometimes spawning over dungeon entrances
- Fixed bug with collision detection when placing objects
That is it for today!
Today we are extremely excited to be releasing version 1.2.1 of A Tale of Survival. This version boasts a much reduced app-size, over 40% less memory usage and better map drawing. We have fixed a few issues with the particle engine which was causing slowdown on several devices and fixed a newly discovered memory leak associated with background map data.
– Version 1.2.1 –
Reduced memory requirements by around 40% by using new sound compression method
Reduced walking step load for better performance
Optimized rain effect for better performance
Fixed bug with background data not being free’d from memory
Fixed bandage and wool cloth item sprites
We are looking forward to receiving your feedback and reports with this new version.
Thanks have a great day,